This “selfie stick”
is a small handheld monopod with a
smartphone clamp at one end to hold your smartphone and it may also
include a button on the monopod that snaps a photo on your phone when
pressed. It is made of light weight material and can be stretch out or
collapsed to a shorter length. Order for it today online in Kenya and Jumia Kenya will deliver right to you
The Selfie stick makes it easy to take a photo of yourself or a group of
friends with you without having to reach out with your own hand to take
the photo. With the selfie stick you can take better photos of yourself
with more in the back ground or include a larger group of people in
your photo. It is also possible to capture photos at angles and heights
you would not normally be able to do with your own hand. The SnapMe
selfie stick is perfect if you love taking selfies alone or with your
friends. Capture high quality videos and aerial shots from your phone.
This selfie stick automatically works with the following devices
Android phones need to at least have android version 4.2.2 for the selfie stick to work with them.
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, Active, S3, S2, Note 2,3, Duos
- Apple iPhones 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4
For Samsung phones & Sony phones, open the
Camera Settings and confirm that the function of the Volume button is
set to Camera / Capture as follows:
i. Open the Camera
ii. Click on the Gear icon to access the settings
iii. Click on the “Volume Key”
iv. Select the “Camera Key” option
Phones That May Require An App
The following mobile phones (Techno, HTC & other android phones) may
require an app from the play store to work with this selfie stick.
How to install
1. Go to the Google play store and search for the app ’SelfiShop Camera’.
2. Install the app to your phone.
3. The selfie stick will now work with your device. Photos are stored in the gallery of your phone.
The following devices DO NOT work with this selfie stick: Blackberry, Nokia Lumia
How To Use The Selfie Stick
1. To use the Selfie stick gently turn the top part of the stick
upwards to position the phone holder in the direction you desire. It
will automatically hold in place.
Trouble Shooting Tips
2. Take your mobile phone and place it in the holder by gently adjusting
it outwards. Fix the phone to the very end of the phone holder. The
top part on the phone holder should be about the middle of your phone.
3. Then connect the white cable to the earphone connector on your phone.
4. Start the camera or photo app on your phone.
5. Extend the selfie stick by pulling it up and outwards just below the holder.
6. Press the button on the stick to take a photo.
If the button on the selfie stick does not take a photo on your mobile phone, please try the following:
- Check to see that the Selfie stick’s plug is fully inserted into
the headphone jack, especially if your cell phone is in a case. See if
taking the phone out of the case makes a difference in the consistency
of the connection.
- Try the Selfie stick with another mobile phone to see if it is
working properly. iPhones work in default mode with the Selfie stick, so
that’s the easiest one to use for testing.
- Make sure that the buttons on the side of the phone are not being pressed down by the cell phone clamp.
- Check to see that the “Press” button on rubber sleeve is making
proper contact with the shutter release micro-switch underneath it. If
it has rotated or shifted, gently rotate the rubber sleeve until it
makes good contact. Make sure you feel it click when you press and
release the button.
- If it still does work turn off and restart your phone and try again.
- Confirm the version of your mobile phone’s OS and make sure that it
meets the minimum requirements as shown above or that you have
downloaded the app indicated from the play store.